Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are back!

The family and I were on two week post Easter vacation to Kansas (to visit my family) and to Texas (for the wedding of my college roommate). We saw lots of family and friends and had a very relaxing time.

The fabic I showed in the last post (Hoffman California "Reflections") was used to make placemats, napkins and coasters for the newly married Johnsons.

I also finished up my item for the We the People swap and packaged it up without taking a picture. The apron is done as well, but I need to take a picture of it and give it to the new owner.

Next on my list...birthday presents for a five year old and a two year old...any ideas?

1 comment:

Kari said...

You know, the color scheme for these--which I LOVE--is exactly the color scheme of my parent's kitchen in their first house! Kari